Monday, April 8, 2024

Hail, Adventurers!

I never thought much about starting a blog before. I don't really know where to begin! I guess, I'll start where all good adventures start: by setting expectations.

I've been playing rpgs for about 10 years now; almost all of that being as a 5e Dungeon Master. Though I've tried a few other games: Pathfinder 2e, Dread, World of Darkness, and most recently, Old School Essentials. 

After all of that time, I've started to develop ideas. Thoughts about how games should be designed, and run. Ideas about what makes games fun. Those ideas rattle around in my head, and I just want to get them out into the world!

So, I think it's fair to say that you can think of this blog kind of like my diary. Whenever an idea pops into my head, I'm going to draft it out here. 

I already have a few things on my list to talk about, but I think the first real post is going to be about using fate dice for reaction rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment